2021 Worlds Day 2 EFs

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Is she still allowed? Has to be within a few minutes after your routine I thought

dicello really was one of the cleanest I would say. I don’t particularly like it but i hope she gets on the podium.

As she’s said she isn’t planning to carry on for Paris, I doubt we’ll see her do elite next year.

Melnikova looks really pissed off. I wonder why Russia haven’t protested? Was it too late or are they just not willing to do it?

clarissa explains it all goodbye GIF

Bye bye multiple wolf turns.

Our commentator said it wasnt allowed. You have to do it after your own routine. Makes sense

I think there might be only seven people in the world that don’t want Uchimura to win this. Well perhaps a few coaches as well.

Cheers. I guess that then raises the question of why they chose not to do it in the first place. There didn’t look to be anything in there that could lose her points like Luo Rui, and it shouldn’t have been news that Murukami is capable of beating 14.

this calling of the names is a little too one-sided for the Japanese. I understand it’s in Japan and all, but maybe try to keep appearances a bit

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back