How did the Paris event qualifiers do?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Shame there was no push to make a meaningful AA world cup series happen post-Covid. 2020 Scam was actually a pretty good meet. Are you telling me you didn't have a gymgasam when Jen Gad dismounted beam?

I liked having individual qualifiers from countries with teams too. But I didn't like the fact that you couldn't compete as part of a team qualifying for world championships and qualify as an individual. That meant too much second guessing.

Shame there was no push to make a meaningful AA world cup series happen post-Covid. 2020 Scam was actually a pretty good meet. Are you telling me you didn't have a gymgasam when Jen Gad dismounted beam?

Not the point of the thread, but I do hope we get to see some more of Jen at some point. For someone who's a 5th year senior and part of historic world and Olympic medal winning teams, it's still felt very blink and you'll miss her.

But I didn't like the fact that you couldn't compete as part of a team qualifying for world championships and qualify as an individual. That meant too much second guessing.

It would be even more irksome with the variety of team medalists lately. Imagine if Canada and France had an individual candidate ruled out because of their completely unexpected team bronzes.

The USA Gymnastics YouTube video of Jennifer Gadirova FX Am Cup 2020 was filmed on the floor (not from
Above) and the height on her tumbles and jumps was so impressive.

Jen has been out for a long time now. I tend to think that if she can't stay healthy enough to sustain this current comeback, she might have reached the point where it makes more sense to go and do something else.

It will be interesting to see if the plan is to go back to being an AAer again or just focuses on a couple of events. Unfortunate for her that she's always been so weak at bars.

Jen has been out for a long time now. I tend to think that if she can't stay healthy enough to sustain this current comeback, she might have reached the point where it makes more sense to go and do something else.

It will be interesting to see if the plan is to go back to being an AAer again or just focuses on a couple of events. Unfortunate for her that she's always been so weak at bars.
What were the girls’ injuries and when did they last compete?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back