Which Olympic sports have you tried or would like to

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I look at road trips as adventures, usually.

I can’t imagine people are always kind and helpful when they see a Russian license plate.

I too, would like to know about the sports academy.
Some time I'd like to do some archery again.

I’d love to hear more about this sports academy.
It is a higher level education to become a PE teacher in the Netherlands. Just went there because I was training gymnastics at that location so spent a lot of time there anyway.
A school day is divided into theory subjects like psychology, biomechanics, physics etc and sports like judo, dancing, gymnastics, swimming etc.. Lots of fun but combined with my daily gymnastics trainig exhausting!

I am currently training for Los Angeles 2028.

I am hoping to medal in couch surfing. A very dangerous but exhilarating sport. I got in a lot of practice since the Olympics have started and have been an inspiration to me. I also credit my binge watching of all The Traitors franchises in between Olympic viewing as well.

I did figure skating for three years and gymnastics for eight years, but I would still like to try surfing.

I was watching the hammer throw. It looks fun but I don’t think I have the physical attributes for it. But I’m very good at spinning around

It is a higher level education to become a PE teacher in the Netherlands. Just went there because I was training gymnastics at that location so spent a lot of time there anyway.
A school day is divided into theory subjects like psychology, biomechanics, physics etc and sports like judo, dancing, gymnastics, swimming etc.. Lots of fun but combined with my daily gymnastics trainig exhausting!
Thanks, that sounds brill albeit exhausting. I did a biology degree but I always wanted to gate crash the sports science lectures because they sounded fascinating.

Reactions: Dex
I am currently training for Los Angeles 2028.

I am hoping to medal in couch surfing. A very dangerous but exhilarating sport. I got in a lot of practice since the Olympics have started and have been an inspiration to me. I also credit my binge watching of all The Traitors franchises in between Olympic viewing as well.
I’ve torn my ACL twice while couch surfing and my doctors told me I would never couch surf again.

I haven’t watched the whole series yet because the real Olympics stated but these two Australians gave every Olympic event a go over the course of a chaotic week. Haven’t seen them try gymn yet but the ones I have watched are fairly entertaining

Obviously we are all going to be trying break dancing, after we become immediate experts in the sport when competition kicks off Friday, yes?

Oh yeah, forgot that I did gymnastics at a rec level when I was a kid and LOVED it, until my hypermobility kicked in. Caused me (and still does) a lot of hip, knee and foot problems. Being in pain all the time as a six year old... it got old.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back