2021 Russian Cup (June 8-12) -- last Russian competition before Tokyo, besides videoless verification meets

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yes. 9.700
Who knows if judges took for distance or dynamics. I don’t see the need to.

I also wish that the vault judging would allow for yurchenko fulls to get a 9.700 or 9.800 but most hve built in deductions do to height, distance, and dynamics because generally someone doing a FTY doesnt have the power to do more.

What the hell is up with that Sheep jump? It’s a closed hip flexor mess. It’s got to be getting a ton of deductions for not being worth very much at all.

Btw I’m always super impressed zubova’s onodi, the way she pauses dead in handstand. I’m sure y’all will deduct for lack of precision/ rhythm blasphemy/ non-horizontalness. Just let me live my fantasy
Is it actually an “onodi” if you pause in handstand?

Yes, a worley is when the gymnast lands on two feet and proceeds to be insufferable about how great she could have been if it wasn’t for the timing of her injury. I always thought mikayla would do a great worley. Probably nabieva too.

Last edited:
OH. MY. GOD.

This happened in my off-gym years. This has to be the weirdest, saddest fall ever. Until we get to Russia tf bb these Olympics of course and one of this bunch trips walking onto the podium

I think it’s credible
arch
head release
front leg horizontal
back foot to head
180 degrees
vlcsnap-2021-06-12-23h28m29s074

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back