US National Men's Day 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Well I’m here.
An empty stadium but that’s why I like first day events because I don’t have to stay in my seat. I’m sitting in front of the vault when I should be at the top level seats

Last edited:
I’m loving Brody Malone. I noticed him a few years ago and he seems to have improved.

Last edited:
Woah. Since when?!? There are articles about the run up to trials from April of this year.

I have been so out of the loop lately. Between switching from wwgym, Covid chaos, my fiancé traveling like crazy for work, and my 2 year old and 3 year old, I’m clearly behind.

Sam has a bone chip in his elbow per Tim Daggett and it locks up. So he’s behind in his training

Last edited:
Honestly, when I first glanced at the results, I just figured Mikulak had one of his usual day 1 meltdowns.

Malone is the first US MAG whose gymnastics truly excites me since 12’ Sam. I imagine he, Yul, and Sam are basically locks for Tokyo. That 4th spot is looking pretty open since everyone else in contention looks fairly interchangeable. Akash in particular looks sloppier than ever.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back