US National Men's Day 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Brody Malone is certainly making a name for himself. His consistency might just get himself on the Olympic team.

I had to read that five times before the words went in the correct order and he had a bone chip in his elbow, and not a hip bone in is elbow.
Sorry. Eye problems and autocorrect.

His interview with Andrea was adorable. New man crush…

Hate to kill your buzz, but I just saw a pic of him wearing a Trump 2020 tie on another forum…yuck.

Yes. I saw that too, but I wonder if it is photoshopped.

Yeah…going through his likes…he’s a die-hard Trumper.

It was wild reading replies on Twitter and Reddit when they found out mid-competition lmao.

Last edited:
Part of me thinks you could be right since it strikes me as odd that Stanford coaches would allow him to wear that tie in what appears to be a formal team picture, but then I also find it hard to believe someone would go through the effort to photoshop it.

I am not surprised at the Gymnternet.
Remember the photoshop that was done to remove Gabby and replace with MyKayla that MyKayla thought wise to like and retweet?

Hate to kill your buzz, but I just saw a pic of him wearing a Trump 2020 tie on another forum…yuck.
Everyone in that part of Georgia is a trumper.

Yes, Malone is hardcore MAGA. There was an interview after the election where he mentioned being ostracized at Stanford for having Trump signs and paraphernalia in his dorm.

Z3OVxeQ.png

41eE47X.png

🤢 about the GF. Welcome to Gymnaverse.

Last edited:

Attachments

• ym.jpg
    ym.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 21

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back