Positive Press (No Pun Intended)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Ha I mean it’s name and likeness ✅ false and damaging quote ✅ commercial use without permission ✅

No?! Ha

I do hope you were not totally counting on those tee shirts for a down payment on your new condo

That was the dumbest video ever.
No joke. I started watching to figure what fuss was … and realized it was clickbait and they probably made money off my three minutes of watching. It seems like a video that could be reported or flagged within YouTube. Not sure how that works but it’s ridiculous.

I’ve stumbled across a few of this channel’s videos; they always start stupid and then I close the tab

Last edited:

I know there’s probably residents who don’t want them at all, but I’m pretty excited about another Australian Olympics. Kinda funny because Australia was after the USA the last time in 1996 and 2000.

USA’s flagbearers for the opening ceremonies are Sue Bird and Eddy Alvarez. Sue is a four-time Olympic gold medalist and Eddy is a Winter (2014 bronze medalist) and Summer Olympian.

Last edited:
A piece about the influence of the new NCAA rule on making money.

Opinion: For these US gymnasts, Olympic glory is a beginning, not an end

Last edited:
Love this. Letting gymnasts make money is such a key part to fixing the power dynamic in the long term.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back