Romanian Gymnastics Upheaval: Coaches at odds, Gogean resigns in anger

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Brings me back to the old GGMB days when Gina Gogean’s name was filtered, so anytime someone posted Gina Gogean, it would publish as DEAD Gina (because she always looked dead in the face).

IIRC, the closed topics were sent to the DEAD Gina forum.

It’s so funny to compare her to other Romanian stars from the era. She’s only 44 years old, but the hunch, apparel, and hairstyle make her look much older…

Then again, when she was a kid, her age was also less than it appeared, too… on competitive entry forms!

Last edited:
Hmm

I just realized who she looks like and it’s the zombie guy from Hocus Pocus, billy what’s his name. Like he took a shower and got a haircut and had his lips unsewn.

Well, clearly not being frustrated has some benefits.

I hope Romania can figure the organizational changes out in a way that doesn’t hurt their chances for the Olympics. Like Italy, they seem like a great possibility unless shit gets in their way (like Italy’s injuries).

Italy (injuries), France, and Romania seem to be battling for the most systemic issues in Europe. It will be interesting to see how that affects Worlds and next year’s Euros.

Ok so @Denn now you deleted those posts and my notifications bubble is constantly showing new notifications but i can’t seem to turn that off and so now i must fly to ny and murder you

Eta: ok this is solved, so you get to live

Last edited:

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back