Elite training videos

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Leanne bringing back the pak+VL. I wish she had more amplitude on the Maloney.
▶️ Dieses Reel ansehen

She is, yes.

Apparently her experience in Tokyo, cooped up in a hotel under quarantine with a teammate who had covid, was less than satisfactory.

I wish she could find a way to master a full pirouette out of that uprise free hip because it would give her four more tenths in D if I’m not mistaken. I think this is at 5.7 right now and that could take her to 6.1 maybe? To be fair, this is a clean and effective routine! Surely this would break into that elusive 8.5+ E range?

I was thinking not a single woman got as high as 8.5 E on bars at Worlds.

Well this made my day! Great to see the Biles I vault and no words for the yurchenko full-in beyond wow. What a delightful Xmas treat.

I liked her Schaefer to resi pit. I hope they experiment with some new beam acro for Simone. Something to replace the side aerial.

Those vaults look pretty rough. LOL

If someone is going to make a Yurchenko double tuck with a full, I think it's going to be a later twist so that they generate enough salto rotation.

Her Cheng has deteriorated a little, I feel, and the Biles I in this video would never make it onto a mat, I don't think.

Of course, I don't mean to imply that a real hope of performing all of this stuff is the point of posting these videos. I know it's mostly some fun and exploration.

Last edited:

If someone is going to make a Yurchenko double tuck with a full, I think it's going to be a later twist so that they generate enough salto rotation.

Her Cheng has deteriorated a little, I feel, and the Biles I in this video would never make it onto a mat, I don't think.

Of course, I don't mean to imply that a real hope of performing all of this stuff is the point of posting these videos. I know it's mostly some fun and exploration.
concur

I'd assume the yurchenko full in back out, is for fun to keep the cognitive stimulus up

yah prob just give something, pressured by her pr team - semi joking

Her technique looks like all of the guys who do the tsuk full-in vault. I can’t even picture this being done with a later twist. Like a full out? Where she’s not grabbing her legs?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back