2024 US Olympic Trials WAG Day 2 (6/30)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The Roberson hate here is getting really old, grow the F up! She is a sweet person and works her ass of as well.. She is who she is, her gymnastics is what it is. You can like it or not but all the comments here are so freaking personal it is disgusting 🤮

The Roberson hate here is getting really old, grow the F up! She is a sweet person and works her ass of as well.. She is who she is, her gymnastics is what it is. You can like it or not but all the comments here are so freaking personal it is disgusting 🤮
Literally none of the comments are “freaking personal”. I’m sure she does work very hard, and she does seem a really nice kid. Her gymnastics is horrendous

Oh, and just to check. Are you attempting to call people out for “hate” whilst telling them to grow the f*ck up? Yeah, you definitely come across as the better, more mature person here…

The only ones going off the rails here are the ones claiming all this personal hate towards Roberson. From what I've seen, it hasn't been personal at all and directly aimed at her gymnastics. The most personal remarks were directed at the Landis for their ineptitude on her skillset and letting her chuck skills that already resulted in a disastrous injury.

Cecile will have to be one of the coaches, since they need a female coach on the floor. I would honestly make her the head coach.
Valeri, Laurent, Jess, and

Cecile will have to be one of the coaches, since they need a female coach on the floor. I would honestly make her the head coach.
Valeri, Laurent, Jess, and Brian can swap in and out as need.
Each athlete gets one accredited coach. I mean it’s possible that Anna Liukin goes for Hezly but I doubt it. Cecile will presumably be accredited as Jordan’s coach as she was in Tokyo. I would love for Cecile to be head coach. Imagine having co-coached 2 Olympians, 2 replacement athletes, bagged probably the highest paying salary in college gymnastics, head coach of presumably a gold medal winning team, and being mom to an Olympic athlete. In 6 months

Literally none of the comments are “freaking personal”. I’m sure she does work very hard, and she does seem a really nice kid. Her gymnastics is horrendous

Oh, and just to check. Are you attempting to call people out for “hate” whilst telling them to grow the f*ck up? Yeah, you definitely come across as the better, more mature person here…
Yes I do, a few members here are a bunch of adults telling over and over that they get nightmares from thinking about Roberson as an Olympian, very reddit like, I did not expect that here…
And Yes, I am the more mature, not dishing a person because I do not like her gymnastics. Had she made the main team I would have been very happy for her, not having nightmares.
But whatever come up with the smart comments, I said what I wanted to say 🤷🏼‍♀️ I gave my opinion, you can agree with it or not

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• No results found.
Back