2023 NCAA Nationals (April 13 &15)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Courtesy of Spencer, the 197.400 needed to advance out of semi 1 would only rank 14th in NQS this year. A bit of a nervy meet for all 4 teams, but still shows how absolutely batshit insane regular season scoring is.

Semi 2 should be bonkers if everyone hits.

Yes, and I am sorry, each meet is its own entity. I dont put too much weight in “oh the teams in semi 1 all scored lower than teams in semi 2 so they have no chance”. In some way I think LSU and Florida are in good spots, getting some of the sloppiness out the way, they are just as likely to hit hard in the final.

Watch all 4 teams in the final semi final all go past 197.475

I am almost certain thats what is going to happen and then I will sit back and watch all the second guessing and comparing something that isnt comparable.

Been tied up, but I’m so thrilled for LSU! I really love their team after watching their docuseries “The Climb” this past week.

I have been drinking since 3 pm…oh lordt

I also had dinner!!! buffalo chicken bites and mac and cheese

I’ve pacing myself. In part because I had to take the kiddo to swimming at 3, and then drop my mom at the airport at 8. But we started with mimosas at 10.

This after Sunday-Wednesday in Asheville, aka, brewery on every corner so why not just drink all day long ville.

Yeah, I’m gonna be messed up enough from the late night, I decided to not add alcohol.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back