2023 NCAA Nationals (April 13 &15)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hit from Wong and McCusker to allow Florida to drop the fall, will be the leaders after rotation 1

Florida 49.487
Cal 49.437
LSU 49.275 (done with beam)
Denver 49.225

Chloe Widner with a huge 9.950 on beam for Stanford as an individual. Good position to be in.

Ballard’s beam scores never make any sense to me. That switch 1/2 is not it.

So, the live scores site doesn’t have a bars score listed for Trinity Thomas. weird.

So, the live scores site doesn’t have a bars score listed for Trinity Thomas. weird.
There is a glitch and her score of 9.950 is registering for Rosie Caselli of Denver.

I think Bryant is missing her back acro element, she didn’t do the layout stepout after the flipflop

NVM=9.950

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 3.56.50 PM

Halfway point…not good beam for Florida. 49.087

So Florida is kind of in trouble here… without Trinity to bail them out on floor here, but I’d bet she’ll vault if they’re within striking distance.

The connection was slow, but the front aerial back tuck combination from OSU was fun. It’s always nice seeing something a little different

So speculating here… if LSU’s vault rotation outscores Florida’s floor rotation… LSU is going to get in.

So speculating here… if LSU’s vault rotation outscores Florida’s floor rotation… LSU is going to get in.
Could happen.

Imagine if LSU had a healthy Rivers, Kiya, and KJ??

Did…did someone just go down on vault warm ups for LSU? Thought I glimpsed that.

Denver/Cal still have beam, but those are two teams that have done well under pressure on those events this season.

That said, I could see LSU getting 9.7’d out of finals on bars.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back