WWGYM reunion/reintroduction

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hi, I’m daniTS from Canada, I was on wwgym for ages (07? 08?) but never posted much so I’m sure no one remembers me! I was a low level gymnast as a kid and then after a long time in soccer switched to equestrian vaulting which is like gymnastics on horseback. I don’t vault too much any more but in non-Covid times was doing a few hours a week of handstands at a local circus school. Glad we’re all back together, I’ve loved reading over the years!

I’m Mary Clare. I chose that as my username when I first joined the gym boards in 2002 and I do not know why because it isn’t my name! London currently, usually Moscow or Monaco.

I’m mainly known for tact and diplomacy, ask anyone.

I’m Sasha, formerly known as Sasha, though like MaryClare it’s not my real name. Previously from western Canada but now in the east. Hoping to attend Gymnix in person, eventually, anyway.

makam before, makam again (or was it MaKaM? Whatever, same letters). Never gonna get Flo, but if we break out the judging document again, I’ll sign up to put in the USAG numbers. 😃

I was Gymfan93 over there too, so decided to stick with it! Mostly lurked to be honest.
Looking forward to discussing live gym again at some point!

I already posted in another thread but hi everyone, I’m mnesiptolema, formerly azara. Apologies for the level-up on the spelling.

Mnesiptolema was the daughter of Themistocles, an Athenian politician and general. I swiped it because it’s never taken on websites. Her name is pronounced “nessa-tolemma.”

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I sticked with Gym4ever.

I joined wwgym in 2008 though wasn’t a big poster but i enjoyed reading your endless debates 😀
So happy we’re back 🙂

Hey, I actually made an account on WWGym shortly before it went down and I wished I could vibe with people there… but anyway

Hi, I’m Pia of reinakatis and I bet some of you know my Twitter fan account of the same name. I focus mostly on retro gymnasts and do some artwork on the sport. Hopefully y’all don’t mind my presence.

Welcome to you Pia of Reinakatis!

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back