WWGYM reunion/reintroduction

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

We always appreciate you doing that. So amazing helpful to compare the panels to us and you always keep us so updated. <3 <3 <3

Hopefully we will see more wwgym family members come this way.
If you go to the old web address you et a redirect to this website.

Feel free to spread the word to people you know!

Looking forward to an exciting 2021 with Nationals, Olympic Trials, and OLYMPICS!

MRR here. Already posted but great to see everyone, and I’ve missed the forum so much!

Growing ever more optimistic we’ll have something resembling an Olympic year, and there are sure to be interesting discussions ahead.

I thought you were closest to her.
What is her youtbe account “Wineformybetches”? Maybe shoot her a comment there.

Yeah I was but I’ve forgotten the password to the stoi accounts, irritatingly. Could check out YT.

I couldn’t face changing mine, RAFIKI by name (since 2001) RAFIKI by nature! I signed up a while ago and read everything but I’ve lost the habit of daily messageboard checking so this is my first post. It’s nice to see familiar names here and I hope everyone is as well as possible given everything.

I’ve been reading gymternet twitter over the last year but not interacting. I have been doing gymnastics watch parties every Saturday with gymternet friends which has been wonderful. Weirdly that’s meant I’ve probably watched more gymnastics than I normally would have in an Olympic year. I’ve kinda fallen out of the rewatching habit over the years as I’ve got busier. Chellsie’s weekly videos have been another gymnastics highlight of 2020 and beyond, it’s been so enjoyable to see her improve and her love for the sport. Like a lot of people my screen time is insane at the moment but I hope to be posting here more once my next big work deadline is in the past.

I’m devastated that we’ve lost over a decade of wwgym posts. I would occasionally read old threads for nostalgia or when rewatching events. As others have mentioned, there’s also a lot of history and knowledge that has been lost. wwgym was very welcoming to me in 2007 when Gymworld imploded and when Jeff Woods took issue with my quick hits about Worley. I have so many good wwgym memories. Thank you to everyone for working to reincarnate us and here’s to many years of gymnaverse memories ahead of us.

Last edited:
I’m using the same handle though I didn’t post very often on wwgym, just lurked a lot! I was much more active on IG, with the same handle.

Hi I’m Dympie from Gymworld… rediscovering the gymternet recently after taking a bit of a gym break for the last few years. Delighted to see all the familiar names again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back