WWGYM reunion/reintroduction

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I don’t know if is proper introduce me in this topic (i’m new) here, my username is my name and i’m from Chile. was in GGMB for a few years but i don’t remind what was my username there (until when that forum was closed)

You are welcome here Jorge!

Just as a quick side note. WWGYM was a message board that was in existence from circa 2006/2007 to last summer. So 13/14 years together, we became a tight knit family of regular poster/ lurkers. We experienced a hack in July that essential shut down the board completely and we had difficulty reopening. We were able to be reborn as Gymnaverse which also allow many new members to be part of a reborn community. But had been separated for about half a year.

Some members from WWGYM joined here and started fresh with a new handle. So to get reacquainted with each other I started this thread.

Thank you for introducing yourself to us. Looking forward to your contributions and posts!

thank you for the welcome and is nice that continues the family tight knit , that is something that isn’t on this times isn’t common and half a year on that strange or pandemic times is like more than a year .

Last edited:
WWGym launched in fall 2006! It was a mad scramble, but we managed to be up and running in time for worlds. Memories.

I’m so sad we lost all the leo review threads (you know, along with the fact that we list EVERYTHING), but I am ready to fulfill my sworn duty as HBIC of leotard reviews with Winter Cup in just over a week. I’ve been leading the charge to relentlessly and scathingly critique terrible leos since that 2006 worlds.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back