WWGYM reunion/reintroduction

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’m Kathy Santoni and have been on the gymternet since the 90’s. I was on WWGYM for several years and loved reading posts from all of the knowledgeable members. My kids did gymnastics growing up. One of my daughters did college gym and another did cheer. I love going to meets with my husband, especially those that take place abroad.

Me, too! I always thought to myself how unwise it was to use one’s real name.

Yes, although I now answer to Mary Clare and have been introduced to people as Mary Clare! Even gymternet people who are aware my name is Lara, still call me Mary Clare in person!

When I have met people in person they call me Bog, after a while it just become my other name.

Thank you @rlayt for posting the re-birth of WWGYM as Gymnaverse on Reddit. I had no idea this was here and didn’t realize how much I missed this group until I logged in here. I’ve been a forever lurker everywhere, but feel comfortable posting with this group somehow as it feels like a relatively safe environment. I have lots of catching up to do! Anyway, I have the same username as before - FlipSkippy.

I am so happy that this thread showed up when I googled “Wwgym message board”!

I was Beamer on Wwgym, and I am here as well.

I went through… a little rough patch and had been MIA. But the experience only increased my empathy. And the universe has been good to me lately. Thank you to anyone who supported me.

This is such a great place and had been very dear to my heart. I’ve gone through withdrawals the last 2+ years being without it. So glad to see so many familiar people and so grateful for this board!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back