USA Olympic Trials 2024

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Always outrageously prices and always sell quick. There’s something about Trials that people feel like they NEED to be there.

I guess we need to recalibrate what we can expect to spend. Will a water cost $10….

When you replace Olympics attendance dreams with Trials it seems slightly more reasonable i guess? I’m trying to convince myself.

Last edited:
Not only outrageous prices, but look at the apparatus configuration! Makes no sense. I wouldn’t have an idea where to sit even if I went.

Screenshot_20230613-165033_Chrome

Last edited:
I am definitely thinking about going. I usually head to the midwest about that time of year, can combine my vacation with something cool.

(though all sessions is a little misleading isn’t it? Is there more than a single session each day? Oh, duh, brain fart–all sessions meaning all 4 days.)

Last edited:
Yeah, those prices…between tickets, flights, hotels, I won’t be going. I’m too old to be calling up old college roommates and asking to crash on their couch for the week.

I saw $175 excluding fees as the lowest price. What are typical prices for all-session tickets? I’ve never been to Olympic Team Trials so I have no frame of reference.

Last Trials I paid over $800 for an all session ticket. Comparable tickets, if i’m reading the map correctly, are the seats that are $1000-1500. Add $200 for fees.

The $175 tickets will be the nosebleed seats. This:
IMG_7220

ETA I just double checked and it’s worse. $175 only gets you into the last row of the nosebleed seats.

Last edited:
Not worth it IMO, especially when you factor in travel and accommodations. Maybe I’ll get to attend Nationals one year if they ever hold it in the northeast again. Or hopefully Gymnix will survive another year. Otherwise it’s TV for me.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back