USA Olympic Trials 2024

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’m too old to wait. I’m doing both.

I think there’s a second bed in my Airbnb in Antwerp. If you are interested in sharing message me.

I’d say Olympic trials is a step up from worlds. The anticipation of the team announcement is unique

Depending on how the comebacks go, this may be the most star-studded women’s trials ever. The last three Olympic champions competing will inflate ticket prices further.

Last edited:
Lee, Chiles, and Carey (+ maybe Biles?) competing against the likes of Jones, Wong, Blakely, Roberson (got I hate to admit it but), Sumanasekera, McClain, DiCello, and whoever else might pop in to make a splash means that the Olympic Trials is this quad’s Olomouc.

ETA: And the fact that nine of them were eligible for Tokyo was my original point: it’s insane that these careers are happening. I love it.

Last edited:
So, did anyone figure out the best section to get tickets? I am really considering going but want to have the best possible view my poor eyes and wallet can have. The club ticket price ends today so I’m gonna have to make a decision soon!

You should look at what is still available. Tickets were going fast. I didn’t wait for club prices because the good ones were disappearing.

Oh, I guess the club prices require the club name and state and I don’t have that. Oops. (Can i just put the name of my friend’s kid’s gym down the street or is there an official list you have to be a part of?)

But it seems like there are still a lot of tickets available through the link posted above.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess the club prices require the club name and state and I don’t have that. Oops. (Can i just put the name of my friend’s kid’s gym down the street or is there an official list you have to be a part of?)
I believe to get club pricing you have to go through the club itself and can’t order them on your own.

Worlds is always cheaper unless it is held in the US. I pay a boatload for good Trials tickets unless I actually get to attend the Olympics that year - so far only Beijing. But I’m already saving for Los Angeles.

In the past, I've done better by waiting and buying resale tickets individually through stub hub or craigslist, but I haven't been to trials since 2012. Anyone know if this is still a reasonably safe bet? I want to go, but I resent having to give USAG today kind of dough.

I believe to get club pricing you have to go through the club itself and can’t order them on your own.
Yes, it is through specific clubs and you need them to make it happen for you. I have benefitted in the past, through Chalkbucket members, pricing is very good.

Reactions: Bob

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back