Russia-Ukraine War: Effects on Gymn World

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

China hasn’t tried to make itself a fortress economy. They would be hurt by war too. Unless they are much more assured they will stay in the stalemate. War with China is theoretical. However, Ukraine issues are not theoretical. I see potential hostilities with China being used to deflect from what is going on with Ukraine and Russia.

Sanctions will hurt Russia. I’m sorry. We all hurt when our government does bad things. Thats the way of the world. But I agree with sanctions even against oil from Russia. If I can’t do things and my gas gets twice as expensive I will still agree.

Last edited:
Fracking in the USA hurts Russia’s ability to sell their products. They don’t need to frack in the USA so it serves their purposes ti throw a monkey wrench into that issue. They couldn’t give less of a crap about the environment. Russia can also say they don’t do something then go ahead and do it then try to thumb their noses at the rest of the world for calling them on it.

They would prefer the UK to be as dependent as possible on them for energy. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Brexit however is a particularly important example because obviously it’s been the biggest thing in British politics in a long time, and Russian were balls deep in it. Boris Johnson would prefer as little scrutiny of this as possible.

Anytime you want to come to NY and work for me you’re on
I’ll be taking you up on this in some month’s time I feel. I always loved NY anyways cause I fit with the Latinas like I was always there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also, I know people say new yorkers are rough but I live in Berlin so I always have the feeling that everybody loves me unconditionally in NY

So I’m watching bbc a lot these days, and I have to ask: why do you have these constant weather reports in Britain. It’s like constantly commenting on your worst quality. Or are you holding out for every literal ray of hope you can get.

Putin agreed to humanitarian corridors for civilians where cities are now surrounded. Ukraine not very satisfied with outcome of the talks, but better than nothing.

It’s likely that Russia will use the safe zones to supply the military

Last edited:
As I said in edited post, the appeal for Putin is being able to supply the troops very quickly by using the corridors. The corridors don’t prohibit military transit either

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back