Olympic games Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 10.57.43 PM

A perfect match!!!
This was supposed to be an eagle!?

Ok call
Me crazy but I thought it was a goat. Like if you looks at the eyes , you see ears and horns above and the beard of the goat below. I even looked at a picture of a goat face just to be sure I was not crazy. Anyone else see this or do I need more sleep?! 🤣

I wanted to add, I am very disappoint that GK didn’t provide matching, bedazzled face masks. The lady I saw at Walmart last week had more sparkles on her face mask than anyone on team usa.

Trampoline guy from the US has the eagle leotard.

Last edited:
And then there´s me who thought is was just a red leo with a lot of sparkles in a fancy pattern.

Different colors, but Olsen’s leo is straight from GK’s catalog.

I thought the US had more leos and was expecting something different for event finals. Are there one or two more leos that are so hideous that no one wants to wear them? Surely the US expected several gymnasts to make finals and would have more variety. Right?

I think they used the extras they usually have by having to outfit the individuals and teams differently in both podium training and qualifiers.

Usually, at the Olympics, they have eight choices. We’ve seen seven of the eight. I saw a photograph of MyKayla in a white leotard somewhere and I’m wondering if that’s the last one.

I wonder if tomorrow we will see the last leotard. Presumably it’s what Simone intended to wear for the AA.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back