Olympic games Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I am just catching up on session 5 and also love egypt’s leo. Trying to find a picture. Also love Korea’s iridescent leos. If I can’t have velvet, give me iridescent.

I also liked Alexa Moreno’s leo top (don’t love the belt) and her coordinating hair.

Wonder why Germany has been going for unitards instead of coordinating leggings?

I loved them. I liked that it was matte fabric, no mesh cutout, and then a nice design for the sparkle.

Idk if this thread is only for the women, but the US men’s lewk for team final was AWFUL. What was with the eagle? It looked like Trump designed them himself.

It’s not always a good idea to put a bird on it.

They’ve been a fan of eagles for a while now. It was even added to the women’s repertoire this year. The red prelims leo has a design of an eagle in crystals.

Last edited:
They look more like German war eagles than bald eagles. Plus they are biting the guys in the nips.

They remind me a lot of equestrian vaulting unitards, which makes sense given that vaulting is incredibly popular in Germany (and they’ve produced plenty of world champions). I like them, but having vaulted for a long time I’m probably biased towards the look

Today’s USA leotard is a throwback to this.

Attachments

• 87C54376-85C5-462F-9358-6B539AE0EB55.jpeg
    87C54376-85C5-462F-9358-6B539AE0EB55.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 8
US’s team finals leo reminded me a little of the one that Carly Patterson wore on day 2 of the 2004 Olympic Trials, just a different order for the colors and no Adidas stripes.

Last edited:
Agree that today’s team finals was a great look for the US. Honestly most of them- I liked Russia’s, China’s, GB’s, Italy’s, Japan’s

I loved Japan’s team leo. I didn’t like it when they first showed it but on the gymnasts it looked so lovely.

Loved the throwback USA, only could’ve been better if they put the USA on the chest.

I’m kind of a bit off topic but does anyone knows when full body leos where allowed by FIG?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back