Olympic games Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It’s getting overused now. Should have been kept as Suni’s AA leo imo

On the topic of non-US leos, I really like Andrade’s pink lemonade number from today. The design was a bit busy but I’m a sucker for two-coloured ombre.

Last edited:
I liked that one too! I was wondering what she had in her hair though- it looked like a silk scarf of some sort? It didn’t go with the Leo so it did make me go hmm. Of course she is so pretty that she can pull off anything!

Simone’s leo reminds me a bit of this one from 2012
uspw_6462284-e1356129146770.jpg

Ok. I am going to be the first.

The US leotards were absolutely horrific, the only one that was decent was the “lucky” leo. which was still overly complicated.

Makes me miss the Adidas sporty leotard of 2001-2008.

Overly designed, complicated, too many crystals.

Miss these days:
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 9.32.41 AM

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 9.35.20 AM

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 9.35.50 AM

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 9.39.03 AM

Russia’s leotards were just as bad honestly. I just don’t understand how there is no such thing as too many Swarovski crystals.

It is bizarre to me that leotard fashion and athletic/fitness fashion are so totally different, but I think the explanation is simply that leotard manufacturers want the most expensive leotards to be the most popular, so they make sure that happens by outfitting the famouses in crystals.

I’ve heard it’s difficult to even find training leotards in the catalogs that aren’t overly adorned in crystals.

I did not like the lucky leo. It was one of my least favorites. Loved team finals and the one Simone wore today.

I like color blocking, just not when there are 7,600 crystals and a mesh cutout. Like the team final leotard has grown on me, but I could have loved it and I don’t.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back