November USA National Team Camp 2023

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Older gymnasts competing in the US is awesome news. Would love to have all 3 olympic champions on the olympic team.

Oh man, I keep forgetting Trinity. Dream Team: Simone, Shilese, Gabrielle, Jordan, Trinity. Don’t care if that isn’t the highest scoring team, it is the team of dreams. Other than Simone, all the others have been written off in the past so it would be amazing to see them all make it (Jordan make it again, but she had some super rough years, 2 Olympics would be a good makeup for that).

Oh man, I keep forgetting Trinity. Dream Team: Simone, Shilese, Gabrielle, Jordan, Trinity. Don’t care if that isn’t the highest scoring team, it is the team of dreams. Other than Simone, all the others have been written off in the past so it would be amazing to see them all make it (Jordan make it again, but she had some super rough years, 2 Olympics would be a good makeup for that).
this is also my ideal team. Hard to decide who to bench!!!

Reactions: L_R
Ly Bui, Claire Pease, and Simone Rose are going to the meet in France.

Nice to see Bui and Pease added to the National Team
I assume Pease was healthy enough to compete AA here after just doing bars at nationals.

I feel like Bui has a lot of untapped potential, but I’m worried she’ll be GAGEd into early retirement.

Has nothing leaked about Douglas? This return has truly been a covert operation lol.
She has been pretty in control of what she releases. But there has been video of her doing an E+E pirouette combination on UB and her standing full on beam.

I hope they’ll release the camp verification scores. I’m curious who verified (and who didn’t!)
I believe that verification camp was only for the juniors and that seniors could go and get feedback on routines, etc. I could be wrong though.

Sorry, I meant for the juniors. Curious who decided to try for Combs La Ville, how the 2008 girls looked in general…

Yes, Gabby would technically need to score a 50.00 at a camp or national qualifier. Although I think past world and Olympic medalist are usually allowed to proceed directly to Winter Cup and Classics. That’s not written policy, but it happens frequently.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back