Kaylia Nemour

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I spent a lot of time lighting candles at church to make this happen!

Last edited:
Realistically, I’d guess this is the French gym federation trying to do damage control after the STADE2 report and limit how many more damaging items are going to receive scrutiny. It’s a pretty easy option for that. But at least they released her.

I can just see it on Sunday:

Pastor: And does anyone have any additional prayer requests they would like to lift up?

RedBirdie: For God to hear our prayers that Kaylia Nemour win a world medal!

Stunned silence

😂

Last edited:
If she successfully competes the 6.8D bars, that’s gonna be hard for others to outscore her. The bars final this year will be loaded with routines with massive D scores.

Worlds would be more exciting with her there.

Pastor: And does anyone have any additional prayer requests they would like to lift up?

RedBirdie: For God to hear our prayers that Kaylia Nemour win a world medal!

Stunned silence
Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

That’s a completely different scenario. Had Brown ever held a FIG licence for the USA? If not then it’s just a case of Haiti submitting her paperwork as they would for any other gymnast. Presumably she was waiting for a Haitian passport to be issued and the FIG agreed to process her licence outside of the normal processing times.

Nemour held a FIG licence for France. The FIG already approved her change in nationality but France wouldn’t release her. Algeria needs to apply for her licence. If she’s already off the database then France have already de-registered her.

It’s a bank holiday since Thursday in Switzerland so that may delay the administrative progress at the FIG

Reactions: L_R
Also on the topic of African Championships, Georgia 5th year from last year, Sandra Elsadek, is competing for Egypt.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back