FX EF INQUIRY (Jordan Chiles Stripped Of Bronze Medal/USAG launches appeal)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know what to tell you. If I really zoom in I don't think she touches

I don't think you can decide from that angle. We need the shot along the line.

Once again I have to say how much I hate FX. All that posey dance interspersed with stiffed armed galloping around the floor to launch themselves into leaps is just meh and sometimes cringe. I say get rid of the music and the “dance” and make it like men’s FX.
I am 100% with you on this. Its ridiculous. And I would say sexist.

Where are the line judges?
When I was sitting on the bars side of the arena, the line judge was on the right side of the floor, but like up from the floor. It's hard to explain because I've never seen the line judge set up that way. They weren't right next to the podium like I usually see.

well yes but have you ever watched a gymnastics competition with a dancer? they cry on the inside with every leap

ETA: and sometimes on the outside
For me it's the turns. Painful. I know the material the floor is made of is difficult to turn on but I'm begging them to keep their shoulders down.

I am so gutted for Romania. Either way, they deserved the bronze over Chiles because there is no way that gogean should have been credited. Kinda baffling the inquiry got accept based on how that element's long been judged.

Voinea's potential OOB is so close that I cant tell if it happened or not. They need to release the other angle to end that controversy. Ana routine was lovely and would have been a wonderful bronze routine.

But the inquiry wasn’t about the gogean. It was about the tour jete half. Or is that the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back