FX EF INQUIRY (Jordan Chiles Stripped Of Bronze Medal/USAG launches appeal)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. The supporting foot is pivoting towards the line as she turns

When the choices are 2 Romanians and 1 American, whom I find especially annoying, you can guarantee I have no horse in this race.

The rest of you are all influenced by whom you want to win.

I want none of them to win.

No toes on the supporting foot touch the blue at any point during her pivot. You can zoom your phone in on the video I posted, hit pause, and drag the video slowly through to see. There is always white between her toes and the blue the entire turn around.

When the choices are 2 Romanians and 1 American, whom I find especially annoying, you can guarantee I have no horse in this race.

I want none of them to win.
Flavia for Bronze! (yeah, I wanted flavia to make the finals, sue me)

No toes on the supporting foot touch the blue at any point during her pivot. You can zoom your phone in on the video I posted, hit pause, and drag the video slowly through to see. There is always white between her toes and the blue the entire turn around.
Yeah, to argue that she did go oob in this particular line is trolling at this point, sorry. I guess the Gogean call you could argue, although nobody seems to, but this is as objective as we can get in this sport.

You cannot tell for sure from that angle, due to the depression in the carpet. You’d need a Birds Eye view to be sure

This is some quantum mechanics carpet shit going on here, apparently.

Yeah, to argue that she did go oob in this particular line is trolling at this point, sorry. I guess the Gogean call you could argue, although nobody seems to, but this is as objective as we can get in this sport.
It’s not. I’m being serious. Unless you can show me a Birds Eye view. Because from that angle, you have to allow for the depression in the carpet.

But as I keep saying. Maybe if she’d inquired the ND, it would have been removed. But she didn’t. So we’ll never know

I actually am indifferent as well, as, although I am American, I don't generally cheer on athletes because they are American. (Clearly, I should never run for political office.) I just want the rules fixed so that this stuff doesn't happen again.

I actually am indifferent as well, as, although I am American, I don't generally cheer on athletes because they are American. (Clearly, I should never run for political office.) I just want the rules fixed so that this stuff doesn't happen again.
Sure. And maybe some things will change in the wake of this. But that’s not so relevant to what has happened

Voinea's toe definitely did not touch OOB, you can clearly see it raised up. That video is not the only angle either.

You cannot tell for sure from that angle, due to the depression in the carpet. You’d need a Birds Eye view to be sure
??? A bird's eye view would show nothing. You can't see from a top down view if something at ground level has brushed underneath.

Voinea's toe definitely did not touch OOB, you can clearly see it raised up. That video is not the only angle either.

??? A bird's eye view would show nothing. You can't see from a top down view if something at ground level has brushed underneath.
Do you have Birds Eye footage? It’s the only way to tell for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back