Field set for 2021 GK U.S. Classic and GK Hope Championships, updated event

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Just… hjhgggffpphhhh

Last edited:
It seems there’s only going to be 10 juniors at nationals? That’s gotta be a record low. Only one non-qualified junior met the score yesterday.

Yea I wonder if Covid has to do with that since potential junior team members might not have had the same level of training with gym closures.

It makes me wonder if this is a warning of USA Gymnastics’ future due to lack of development.

Last edited:
Simone’s stretch off the table (and her ability to wait to begin twisting/rotating) is amazing. I would die happy if she would do a Prod into a pit. I would just love to see her technique on it.

ETA: I would also petition the FIG to allow her to enter twice into EFs so we could see all the vaults. 😃

Last edited:
Quite. Shayla’s back nearly crumbled under the strain of a Yurchenko 1.5. The most powerful athlete I remember him having is Melanie Sinclair, but there is no way she ever did more than play with it into a pit, max.

I don’t think Lewis is Woods. But Lewis’ bio says he was at Orlando Metro which Woods owned or was HC. Both are fulll of BS.

ETA: i googled and there is a gymnastics coach with that name in that area of Florida and he was a coach at Orlando Metro owned by Jeff Woods. I think at the same time he’s delusional saying a girl from his gym was doing the YDP at the ranch. We all know national team camp at the ranch was carefully structured under Marta. No gymnast would be playing around with vaults Marta hadn’t sanctioned.

Last edited:
I think if not one but two gymnasts were training Biles 2 back in 06-08 we would have heard something. WWGYM started in 2006 so I am sure something would have been brought up.

I agree with Robin. Sounds like BS. Similar to Cris Skinner saying the Moors is not really the Moors because Skinner did it first. LMAO

I can’t even think of gymnasts from the Atlanta area from that timeframe.

I believe Maroney. She has the credentials. Jeff Lewis and Tara Jean Baldwin sound like people who went to the kiddie camps and have sour grapes from the experience of being told to stop fooling around with throwing dangerous stuff into the pits.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back