EF day 1: MAG fx/ph/sr WAG vt/ub

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Livi

Reaction score
New day, more medals!
Is everyone competing today? I hope Steingruber will be able to compete vault

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this - hopefully a couple of medals for the Team GB girls and boys

Absolutely stunning! Gymgasms across the gymternet.

So has there been a floor final with two triple backs before? Maybe back in the Li Xiaoshuang/Liukin days?

MAG is usually so great with routines worthy of 2021(minus that friggin double twist most MAG do) yet in WAG we have difficulty that would have been weak in the 80s

Love that podium to start us off- Nagornyy Gischard Bartolini, what’s not to like?

The MAG pommels finalists are being introduced now. I expected WAG vault, are they doing all the men then all the women?

Yeah that’s what they’re doing. Belyavskiy was up first and crashed the dismount attempt, gutted.

This PH seems even more cursed than normal.

Steingruber is going to have to do the DTY to get past Gadirova, I would think. 14.6 for the DTY and that was a pretty well done Lopez as well.

I have an opinion but I’m not a judge/expert. Interested in hearing what others who know what they are talking about think

Last edited:
Not that I qualify, but calling bullshit on both DTYs getting 9.2 nonetheless. Melnikova was messier, the dynamics were no better and I don’t think that was an 0.3 step by Gadirova bearing in mind the (stupid) 1 metre thing.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back