EF day 1: MAG fx/ph/sr WAG vt/ub

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Oooof her pretwist is bad on the DTY but otherwise that’s an excellent set of vaults from Steingruber.

I wish federations would ensure they get leotards suitable for athletes who are bigger than five foot tall and seven stone. Tjasa Kysselef is an adult woman athlete with an enviable physique, but that leotard barely covered her and cannot have been comfortable. She needed something that fit.

That is gutting. Such a beautiful PH routine, in another league.

Nekrasova sits down her first vault

edit: gymnast name, sorry…

Last edited:
Rhys is in 5th. It’s a shame, he was really going for maximum amplitude on everything. Would’ve been better phoning it in a bit more, as it turned out.

Bizarre podium, Davtyan-Nagornyy-Fraser. Joe is getting quite the hardware collection just from being there to clean up when the best headcase it!

So when it came down to it, the possible Melnikova leniency didn’t matter. She was 3rd behind Gadirova anyway, and miles ahead of 4th place. The right podium there.

Haven’t seen a VT final with that many falls for a while. I’m now extra worried for beam tomorrow.

Happy with that VT podium though I also think there should have been more score separation (how many years have we been talking about this?). Gutted for Rhys. Bonkers how close Nikita came to winning PH. The floor final was so good but PH was the other extreme.

I’m using Opera browser withe vpn set to europe. I am getting a lot of buffering but it is generally working with this setup.

Larisa can usually take care of the splat factor for us, mind. Although tbh I’d rather she stayed in hospital.

Adlerteg stayed on and hit her connections, but tentative and some big form breaks

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back