EF day 1: MAG fx/ph/sr WAG vt/ub

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Good work from Urazova. Just two hesitations on her turns. And a big hop on the dismount

It looked like she was trying so hard to be perfect in handstands that she gave herself a couple of rhythm errors. But her usual beautiful swing and form

14,333. If Melnikova hits that won’t be enough

Morgan with a PB of 14.1. Not enough for a medal unless everyone else bombs, but she’s hanging a great week!

Nooooo Filipa Martin’s falls on her Ezhova. The problems started already on the high bar. Two close catches

Last edited:
Martins off on the Ezhova. Looked off from the release. Really disappointing she couldn’t cap off her competition with another great routine–she’s had such a good week up to here

Last edited:
She didn’t fully rotate the Tweddle, so the Ezhova went wrong. Beth herself is commentating, and was too modest to refer to the skill by her name! Called it a Tkatchev half. Either way, fuck up and I am gutted.

Too be honest I thought this was the Martins? Because of the entry.

I do think the catch was too close by the way, and as a result, she couldn’t complete the turn (because of the bent arms)

Possibly, I may very well have got the skill entry wrong there. It’s happened before!

Melnikova missed the opening combo so the D score will suffer a bit, but yeah, that’s the best in the final so far and probably she’s going to be the winner.

Nice work from D’Amato, but big step on the dismount

13.7 for D’Amato. The main question now is if Morgan can hold onto the bronze against Villa and Seitz

Last edited:
Seitz would need to have a big error I think.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back