American Classic 2024

American Classic 2024

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Jade's bars aren't bad, but she has only 6 D+ skills. I hope she's going to add 2 more skills by Trials.

That was a wild-legged double layout dismount from Nicole Desmond

After 2

1. Jade Carey 27.600
2. Myli Lew 27.550
3. Marissa Neal 26.450
4. Ashlee Sullivan 26.150
5. Chloe Cho 26.100
6. Audrey Snyder 26.000
7. Malea Milton 25.950
8. Brooke Pierson 25.800
– Kelise Woolford 25.800

Jade’s routine didn’t look great in person, but kudos to her because I saw her last week at NCAAs doing a completely different routine and it was so clean. She just needs a Kyle time I’m sure.

Y’all it smells like chalk and feet in here I just totally forgot this olfactory sensation. I feel like I’m in the 90s!

Gabby just warmed up the Healy series to a beautiful jaegar and a late stalder full.

Joscelyn was messy but pushed through. I don’t remember the FTDLO before but it was ok.

Big wobble and balance check for Jade after her acro series on beam

Gabby clearly has clearly not put the numbers in. She’s in great shape, but it’s not close to there yet.

This is the best view I've seen of Gabby's vault. I think she's still off to the side, but I'm certain she's do almost 1/4 pre-twist.

I like Ashlee Sullivan's FX. I've always liked the attitude she has in her gymnastics.

Gabby would need a 13.7 on beam to qualify to Nationals here, so suffice it to say, she'll need to go to US Classic and try again there.

Gabby just seems like she needs more numbers or competition experience. Like, she’s rusty. It’s not like Nastia where she’s not in gymnastics shape to do the skills; everything is there. I wish she didn’t need these scores to make nationals because I can totally see her peaking by trials. Just feels like a lot of pressure to put on her for US classic.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back