2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Canada still above 160 pace because of their strong vault and bars. Hit floor and they'll be fine.

Yes. But the scores aren't bad, 13.1 for Black and 12.6 for Stewart with falls
They only need a 36 something on floor to move ahead of NL. Should be doable (she says nervously)

France needs to average 14.888 to pass GBR
France needs to average 14.444 to pass ROU

Canada is also ahead of them by 6.3 points.

"We're seeing a lot of disappointment here for Team France tonight." Gee, I wonder why.

Oh man, it was another bad day to have a bad day.

IF Melanie gets a 14... I think it may be possible for AA at least with people getting 2 pered
Has anyone got access to the current AA standings? I know Kinsella is on 51.999 and we were thinking she was about on the cusp. But maybe that's been revised downwards now.

France could pass Romania, they have two rudis and MDJDS DTY

Oh no! I accidentally reloaded the scoring page and now it's not working!! 😭 :LOL: Not now!

Anyway, sounds like Tran's inquiry was accepted, which won't change the team standings, but we can rotate now.

sure, let's jinx them all. Why I think they will do the BEST rudis and DTY we've seen from them.

This is going to be hard. Factoring in Andrade, she is going to need to average 14.0. I think she's only broken that once.
Ugh, I just need one of them to make a final in something. Don't care who or what. It's just too cruel to be the host nation with the potential for a medal and fall at the first hurdle. All the first hurdles.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back