2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I wish the Landis had gotten MDJDS to a sports psychologist or something. Like being around Simone and Jordan helps a bit I suppose, but she needed real help for her headgame.
I can't imagine she doesn't? Like, Simone on Thursday, Melanie on Friday or something.

They're showing Melanie's beam in replay now and I refuse to watch. It's just too painful.

If Canada just averages a 13 over their remaining teams, they'll easily make finals.

Gotta survive beam, though.

I know we've beaten this horse to death, but yet another reason why France could have used Nemour: her mental game is pretty impeccable.
I'm not totally in the know over what went down there but they would have to be favored for a team medal with her, right? It's insane to not have her on their team.

It's tough for Melanie as I assume she has not had direct contact with her personal coaches for some weeks as they have been with team USA

Ellie on beam: bit of struggle on the mount but not serious. Off on the bhs-tuck full. Rest was solid, but that's disappointing for her, I'm sure she was aiming for finals.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back