2024 US Olympic Trials

2024 U.S. Olympics Trials WAG/MAG

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Peacock has offered me $20/year for the past couple of years and my current subscription takes me through to the end of August, so I'm covered for the Olympics.
as of about 5 days ago, they were still running their “1 year for $19.99” promo. That’s when I signed up and have been watching swimming and diving trials all week.

as of about 5 days ago, they were still running their “1 year for $19.99” promo. That’s when I signed up and have been watching swimming and diving trials all week.
It might be new users only cuz it won't let me use that deal. But, paying for just 2 months is cheaper anyway and I never watched anything on it other than Worlds ylthe last time I has it.

It might be new users only cuz it won't let me use that deal. But, paying for just 2 months is cheaper anyway and I never watched anything on it other than Worlds ylthe last time I has it.
What happens if you use another email address? :)

I have to say I am surprised at all the “don’t watch anything else on Peacock” responses. I would have thought there was a bigger crossover between gymnastics fans and trashy Bravo reality show viewers. 😂🙋‍♀️
I got it for the gymnastics and skating, but kept it for Top Chef. It allowed me to jettison my Hulu.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back