2024 US Olympic Trials

2024 U.S. Olympics Trials WAG/MAG

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

That leo was part of the national team package for 23-24. I think everyone in the picture except Zoey Molomo and Suni Lee were on the national team and so would already have the leo.

I wonder if this is a hint that this will be one of the leos we see at Trials.
I hope not. I am so sick of it. Team USA has worn it at pretty much every international competition this past year.

Nancy Armour thinks that it is going to be Malone, Richard, Young, Moldaeur, and Juda for MAG.

Nancy also said this:
" Given the selection procedures for the U.S. men’s gymnastics team practically require a Ph.D. in math to understand,"
Uh, not really..

Chellsie Memmel - 2008 Olympic Trials
2008 Trials Memmel.png

Alicia Sacramone - 2012 Olympic Trials
2012 Trials Sacramone.png

1996 - Two leos assigned for Trials
2000 - Two leos assigned for Trials
2004 - any National team leo
2008 - any National team leo
2012 - any National team leo
2016 - any National team leo
2021 - Two leos assigned for Trials

Last edited:
Well, shoot, what competition am I thinking of that Chellsie pulled out the flame leo for? I swear she wore the rwb one several years after Anaheim. But maybe I'm just going completely insane!

Wasn’t it what she wore for championships 2021? She wore pink that year and I made a mental note because she never seemed like a lover of pink to me.

Well, shoot, what competition am I thinking of that Chellsie pulled out the flame leo for? I swear she wore the rwb one several years after Anaheim. But maybe I'm just going completely insane!

Chellsie Memmel wore the official National Team red/white/blue flame leo to:

2003 Pan Am Games
2003 Worlds Team Finals
2005 American Cup
2005 Worlds Qualifications
2006 Brestyan's Invitational (wore it to sign autographs)
2021 wore the sleeveless training version on YouTube channel

She also had custom made club leos in the flame design in different colors:

2005 Nationals - Blue and black flame
2006 Nationals - Pink, white, black flame
2021 Nationals - Purple, glitter, black flame

The Reebok years were full of awful leos.
When Russia had Reebok sponsorship 95-2004, the leotards were designed and manufactured by Alpha Factor. Some of the designs were horrendous, but some were really pretty like the navy/burgundy velour one with all the jewels on the sleeves that was used 2000-2003

I really liked the Russian leotards in 97-99 unique choices. Particularly the pink and black color blocked one, the yellow black one, and the emerald green/white one.
1718288999811.png
1718289024282.png
1718289092003.png

2000 Olympics light blue one is an all time favorite.
1718288966848.png

Was not a fan of the 2004 leotards especially the Candy Cane leotard.
1718288916203.png

Goodwill Games 98 was a good one too
1718288881559.png

1996 was iconic as well.
1718289193412.png

Rats. What's your easy solution?
Do you want to be my guinea pig? I need someone to test it out. Very easy. No dodgy stuff (app available on Apple/Google store).

Send me a message (or anyone else who wants to try it out). But I will post full details couple of days before trials so we are organise

Also keep an eye on YouTube, someone will post it, but go quickly because they get taken down.

Also keep an eye on YouTube, someone will post it, but go quickly because they get taken down.
Yes and someone will post a dodgy link to some nbc stream that ends up going down.

My solution bypass all of that, and allows the choice of viewing hundreds of NBC local stations. This is how I watch so many different stations from Russia

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back