2024 MAG Qualification Subdivision 1 (GER, USA, MG 5, GBR, MG 4, CAN)Saturday, July 27 5:00 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Luke most likely out of FX EF no? Also Not sure why but it annoys me that they keep calling Great Britain, GB
Another one that's hard to call at this point. Would've had him in 5th in qualifying last worlds, but still feels vulnerable. There was a real mid 14s bottleneck on floor last year and I suspect it might be the same again.

The announcers are being careful to call him Frederick, but the guys on the team are still going with Fred (which i assume he is okay with or he would correct them).

So of the two events GB and the US have in common thus far, the US won parallel bars by 0.2 and GB vault by just over a point.

Does anyone know if Audrys Nin Reyes is injured? It looks like he did not do vault.

It’s so hot here during the day that i’m considering continuing getting up at 3 am and sleeping during the day in the air conditioning.
OMG - for me that would be like living in a holiday resort - where are you?

We’ve had noticeable weather changes in the last 20 years. We call this Fire Season because it’s forest fires nonstop.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back