2023 World Championships & Pan American Games Team Trials (USA)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It’s a jumble for me too. I think it’s like that for everyone.

She did…wasn’t watching closely enough to identify. 7.6 E score seems generous but it was legit 7.1 or so. Even 12.5 is a fantastic improvement for her.

I keep losing track of warm-up competition. Leanne improvising a CR on beam.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I guess she is alternate or pan am with that. she might have to not do ncaa if she is serious about paris

I’m really appreciating Leanne’s ownership of her routines. She knows what needs to happen–she’s worked it out herself, verified it, and gotten feedback on it, and made it her personal responsibility. I think it shows in her confidence as well.

I was worried old Leanne had resurfaced, but she handled it and the rest of the routine really confidently. I don’t know if either attempt was sufficient for credit.

DiCello looks like she just needed an extra month of elite training to challenge for the worlds team. The bars fall hurts, but I think she’s still got a strong case for Pan Ams.

Sigh. Her first pirouette was so good as well, especially given the struggles she’s had on it recently.

I really hope the rest of the rotations move more quickly. I have a ten o’clock bedtime.

The pacing is sucking the excitement out of watching this.
Simone is back in full warm up suit….think she is done?
Maybe she’s just trying to stay warm? If she’s in the 2nd flight on beam, she’ll probably be waiting for a while.

Blimey over 70 minutes to finish the first rotation. So much for this being done by 0200ish. Getting up is going to be fun tomorrow.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back