2023 World Championships & Pan American Games Team Trials (USA)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Short on her other passes, but still a gorgeous opener. I do appreciate the balance check she had while just standing in the corner as well. Keeping it real.

Two beam falls in a row isn’t great, but bars/floor are more important for her to hit. A fall on one of those is a lot worse. If she’s giving you a low 14 on bars and gets back to her Liverpool form on floor, hitting balance beam seems less of a concern imo.

What’s happening? Are they at the Simba Cam part of the meet?

Desidore and Fatta? went, and then they went to warm ups for the second flight and cut the feed

This is just bafflingly slow. Not sure I’ll make it to the end of the rotation.

Be interesting to see what Jade does with her fall. Going to Pan Ams is a waste unless they think she’s getting overdeducted on artistry (which I can see wanting to validate). She has an ocean of experience.

Hope she’s ok. That numb arm thing they mentioned at Nationals did not sound like a minor little nothing to me.

It’s going to stretch late enough central time that I also start to worry for the athletes and the quality of the judging. They might be night owls, but I don’t feel like 11 pm is the safest time to be doing elite level gymnastics.

Alicia Zhou DLO is not something I’d have predicted. I’m surprised she made that around.

Yeah.

13.8 for DiCello’s beam seems high.

I’m not sure the DLO is a good choice for Johnson.

There have been so many short landings on floor today. I feel like stamina needs to be worked on, to hit those last passes. People used to end with triple fulls. I don’t know why there is so much struggle on a double tuck.

Last edited:
Did my feed stutter and speed up, or does Skye rotate her double back incredibly fast?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back