2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Ah- I totally misread that as bars! I think she’ll be knocked out by Andrade, Flavia, Maggio etc in that case.

I am 90% sure that they also break the ties for going into EF (based on E score). The only way they don’t break it (for medals and for making finals) is if the D and E are identical.

I could be mistaken though.

If we assume Italy, GB, Brazil, Japan and the Netherlands can get two in the AA final (though I wouldn’t say all of those are certain), the target for anyone else who wants to make it is currently Maellyse Brassart’s 50.699.

That would make sense. Last years worlds there were 9 in finals for beam but they tied for both scores.

The Japanese women on fx are, at least without sound, much more enjoyable than most of what I’ve seen so far

Visser 14.4 on ub, also shouldn’t get credit for the ricna 1/2…

Facebook is telling me the content isn’t available.

Nope. It wants me to log in to facebook or else tells me that the video might have been deleted. It’s all good. I have to go do other things in a few minutes anyway. I’ll read y’all’s commentary when I get back.

There seems to be an issue with the link, according to my twitter TL. If it was already opened, it’s still streaming. Otherwise it’s not letting anyone else watch.

Well she hit, only 12.533 though, but then Thorsdottir is straight off on her mount.

she also weirdly smiles after every element. Does she always do this? It was cute, then kind of freaky when she did it after every element

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back