2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It looks like nerves too. That double pike fall at least. She had it

Well assuming the rest of the top bars workers hit, it’ll be interesting to see what score was needed to get into the final

Definitely. And sad as I am, I get that. She must have been very nervous to begin with and then seeing Eythora make mistake after mistake right before you is probably the worst scenario for her.

Is eythora injured? She had an air of being at her limit about her…

Some interest around the potential cut off for AA - Maisa Kuusikko needs 12.535 on floor to pass Maellyse Brassart.

Not that I know of.
Netherlands is not even in a that bad position for team finals. With vault still coming they could definitely sneak in. With Eythora’s problems we kind of forget that Tisha and especially Naomi are having a great day today

I’m just catching up here. Are we on rotation 4 of sub 7? I.e., still waiting to see how JPN and NED affect the standings?

This finnish girl just dismounted fx with a layout. Even though her pass before that had a c element. That’s not good composition right?

Very nice fty from visser. Good day for her

Last edited:
Again, at the moment this stream is working but don’t know how long it will last:

I’m actually enjoying that they sometimes show the gymnasts from not so powerful countries. HOWEVER. This stops now that becca and flavy are next

Is it me or is this last rotation taking an inordinate amount of time?

Unless she (Sani Makela) can do a D element there it doesn’t matter, but with the sort of day she’s having I’m not sure if it’s intentional composition. Barring a fall on floor, her score is going to be dropped on every event.

Seriously, F##K @#£. Watanabe is killing beam, and you cut to fin fx?

From her teammates reactions in the freaking background of the finnish routine i take it she hit, they already have a13.4 and 13.7 so they might get there

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back