2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Oh, i like how the gymnasts name is on the boards behind them. Nice. So we dont have to try to find the scoreboard with the name if we cant recognize them.

Does Mexico have a chance to make team final? They are looking pretty good so far!

France are counting at least 2 falls on BB. (I didn’t see Marine, but Aline, Carolann and MDJDS all had one each)
ETA: Marine went 13.666, so thats at least one hit.

Last edited:
After 2 per country that one tenth OOB for De Jesus Dos Santos is currently the difference between 8th and 4th on FX

with a good vault mds should hopefully jump to top 5?

I can’t get past the irony that this world championships live feed has an ASL interpreter…but no sound.

Though if they can get that beam figured out, they are in the mix.

It’s like they didn’t think anyone would actually want to watch/follow, isn’t it?
Yeah - it’s like FIG does not expect gymnastics to have fans … or people to watch sports because everyone just watches the finals - right? It would be like soccer without showing the World Cup qualifying/groups games, skating not bothering covering the short programme as we only need to see the top 24, athletics and swimming not showing any heats …

France go third, 0.6 behind China. Friess is the one who misses out on the AA final. Devillard currently 3rd on vault, DJDS 5th on bars, Boyer 3rd on beam and 4th on floor after 2pc.

Does top 12 team mean anything this year in terms of qualifying for future comps?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back