2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It’s a shame, because it put extra pressure on newcomer Eve the Ruiter, who I kind of expected to crack under the pressure anyway.

I think Naomi hit, but that’s judged on her dismount and coaches reaction

yeah, 12.733 for Naomi, that must be a hit in this scoring atmosphere.

Tisha has to be one of the least aestethically pleasing gymnasts out there, but she is a rock for the Netherlands every single time.

I don’t think she’ll make it if the Italians perform to their usual standards. (plus Andrade and Seitz)

Last edited:
I fully expect D’Amato or Andrade to go 15+ at this rate

Last edited:
Seeing vissers routine without sound, i can only assume the music is a random collection of spastic industrial sounds. Plus maybe eythora doing some vocals

Why do you say this specifically? I only really saw the chn routines but those seemed in line with what i kind of expect

Come on eythora. Strug, triple punch, shangy, pirouette series good, double tuck nice, switch ring switch 1/1, 2.5 sits down punch front. She looks distraught

She was nowhere near too, she knew it already cause she immediately tucked it but no way

So… looks like Japan could pass China with a mid 13 counting average on beam. Is that possible for them?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back