2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Sub 7 starts in 90 minutes, and features both Japan and the Netherlands, so this one will tell us a lot about who’s going to be in the team final.

It’s gonna be interesting to see the bubble scores for GBR before they start. I feel like we have a lot of top 10-15 routines. Lots of “first reserve” and “second reserves” I fear.

Last edited:
13.266 on floor for melanie I don’t think she will make it in with that. she should make bars with a 14.5 though.

Last edited:
OU YUSHAN BEAM QUEEN
Season 3 Play GIF by The Simpsons

FIG’s live scoring seems to have gone crazy now on vt

Currently showing a top 3 on Vt as
1, Jordan Chiles USA 18.833
2. Hiu Ying Wong HKG 18.783
3. Mari Kanter Nor 18.733

… and Jade, Coline et al … vanished without a trace

She’s currently fourth. I think Andrade and two of D’Amato/Villa/Maggio can get ahead, but I’m not sure who else.

Was the facebook stream only for the previous two sessions?

There’s a session break right now for another hour. I imagine they’ll do a new stream after that.

I think so. I don’t recall what the current tiebreak process is or when it is applied (or when it is ignored).

I’m not sure if the break it by E score. If E and D are identical I suppose they do.

That is what I was thinking, ties in for event finals, break ties by E score for medals

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back