2022 World Gymnastics Championships MAG All Around Final (Friday 11/04)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

How much for that Hong landing doug?

ETA: lol same thought

Last edited:
Damn they destroyed hong’s vault. Me likey this kind of vt scoring

Imagine if we had had these judges for Peña’s vaults

The one Roche attempted here = fall. Meanwhile everyone is able to hit the Kas 1.5

The start values of these vaults should not be the same.

I was just going to ask about this. And also Frazier, who barely got the vault around only 2 tenths less. It’s like they aren’t judging the dynamics of the vault at all, just the lashings.(came back to correct this to landings, but those landings were like lashings so leaving)

Last edited:
I mean I don’t know how do they judge Hong’s landing. Yulo’s vt is beautiful and he overrotates, so I guess you can hammer the landing position, the 1/2 twist maybe, and little more?

Meanwhile, the Tsuk-tsuk (ri) are always a goddamm mess, so hard for me to judge that. They always look like people are flipping sideways and may die

Yulo outright fell didn’t he? Definitely nicer form though.

Yes but he overrotated then sat down. Hong was really short, then took two huge steps and went out.

Malone up 2.427 so far from his team final performance. I’m going to have a hard time being super happy for him if he wins an individual bronze with a performance that would have helped the team win a bronze in team final. I may be a bad person.

Don’t be sad. He still has time to screw up. Think positive thoughts!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back