2022 World Gymnastics Championships Event Finals Day 2 (Sunday 11/06)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Also why is Terry Gannon obsessed with everyone’s age… I love him aside from the fact that he always introduces athletes with their age. Sometimes it’s relevant but usually it’s not!

Hmm, I feel like people should already have that all setup these days, I find it easier! There’s lots of random geoblocked stuff, always nice to be able to just click the button and get around it.

Yeah, it seemed like a pretty aimed rule change, she should have paid attention.

rich is on fire today. four routines and he’s less than a tenth apart on all of them

I think he is trying to highlight that they aren’t all 16 year olds anymore. Comes off a little awkward but an interesting factoid too.

Wow Watanabe is really good on beam! I missed Japan’s session in prelims so this is my first time seeing her but I’m impressed.

I don’t think it’s that. She missed VT finals and fell on beam in the TF. With the exception of her qualy AA performance, she has looked much less on than in Tokyo.

I’m not surprised though. Last year she was just happy to be there and she has spent most of her career constantly coming back from injury with low expectations. Now she’s dealing with the pressure of being the it girl. No matter how she does on FX, hopefully this will be a good experience for the rest of the quad.

I have an 8.0 for that but rich has a 7.4. our first disagreement!

Do you have a free VPN or paid? I usually use Opera but all of the free options were geoblocked for this.

I had 4 for 4 but I just screwed that one for Watanabe.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back