2022 World Gymnastics Championship WAG Podium (10/27-10/28)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Am I the only one unfazed by the Moors for wag? I have yet to see one that has adequate form I feel (although, if simone did it at some point then that would probably be it). I’d rather see some original combo with a DLO or something

Wong had a tough session. I hope she does better. She looks like she isn’t recovered and is struggling.

Just catching up here.
It looks like
Carey, Chiles, Jones =AA
Blakely BB/FX
Wong VT/UB
which one of the line ups that we came up with.

I wonder if they will last minute pull Wong from vault, her bars is necessary and she can’t get injured.

Carey is clearly doing a quarter turn onto the horse instead of a half turn. How does that/how much does that get deducted?

Who selects the lineup for qualifying and team final for USA?

To be clear, I wasn’t saying bench her. Rather, I would not put her up on all four.

Same. I’d still have her do bars. Probably still beam if she’s doing better in the practice gym.

Last edited:

Jade needs to be careful, she appears to have gone out of bounds with her heel before her Moors.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 6.38.33 PM

Last edited:

What happened here at 1:15 the girl in front of beam? Is that a Belgian on the podium in pain?

One of the quick hit sites mentioned a Belgian woman went down. Probably Louon because she “has not returned for Belgium on the remaining events”

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back