2022 World Gymnastics Championship WAG Podium (10/27-10/28)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

By the sound of things Wong will sit out floor and Blakeley vault. The US also have three trying for vault finals.

Jade:
I’m not sure her moors is exactly in layout position, but no worse than many others we’ve seen and still creditable IMO:

Last edited:
I suspect they probably will. Three AAers is going to be more important that trying out all permutations of 3rd bar worker, is my guess.

Yeah I don’t think it should be downgraded, it’s definitely better than a lot we’ve seen.

A shame for Skye, as she really did make a case to be the third AAer. Maybe she just made that case a little too late in the day.

Well, Wong’s vaults were apparently crap. So maybe that changes things, depending on whether they’re particularly attached to Jade as an AAer.

It’s a no for me. If there was no mesh, I think I would like it much more.
Okay, changed my mind while watching Shilese’s floor. From a distance, I’m loving it.

Last edited:
Maybe Blakeley’s DTY would be better than Wong’s vaults if she’s not making them.

Yikes

Then Skye should have finished higher in the AA than Jones, Chiles, or Carey at Nationals/Trials, because that’s what’s actually keeping her from doing AA here, not Leanne vaulting.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back