2021 worlds coverage

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

ArnoldRimmer

Defender
Let’s post information and links about coverage in this thread.

BBC have confirmed they’ll show both AA finals on red button.

BBC Sport - Gymnastics: World Championships - Next on

Doesn’t mention EFs but I’d assume those will be on too. Can’t remember the last time they showed AA but no EFs and also the better GB medal chances will be in the apparatus finals. They’re evidently not doing prelims, no surprises there.

I couldn’t find anything about Eurosport showing it. My TV guide only works up til Friday 22nd but there was no mention of either AA being on. Which is a shame as I’d have loved to get discovery type coverage of worlds too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to follow these worlds?
I hope someone has some more information, the FIG does not respond to mails or anything. very dissapointing. Is there even an event site with broadcast information?

Last edited:
BBS full coverage of Worlds.

Breakdown of each subdivision including team rosters and also various times around the World that align with Kitakyushu time.

Is there any way to follow these worlds?
I hope someone has some more information, the FIG does not respond to mails or anything. very dissapointing. Is there even an event site with broadcast information?
In the United States, Olympic Channel will be streaming the all-around and event finals live, with delayed coverage on NBCSN and some sort of wrap-up full event package on NBC on the 24th. In the UK, it will be BBC online doing the live streaming of finals, with delayed BBC2 TV broadcasts on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Qualification is a gaping void of hopelessness.
Live blogging:

Last edited:
FIG streamed it, but if a broadcaster in a given country had brought rights (like NBC in the USA), then you couldn’t access it without a VPN.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back