2021 Euros coverage (TV, live streams, links, schedules, start lists)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

ArnoldRimmer

Defender
Let’s post links to TV schedules, livestreams etc here.

I saw on twitter than gymn.tv will show qualifications. I have no idea if you have to register or anything but here is the link.

GYMTV.online

BBC red button don’t seem to have the AA listed and I can’t get hold of the schedules for the weekend when EFs are, so not sure what will happen there. They and/or Eurosport usually show Euros though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Times are presumably in CEST (UTC +2)

April 21, 10:00 am - 8:30 pm: Women’s Quals
April 22, 10:00 am - 7:40 pm: Men’s Quals
April 23, 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Women’s AA
April 23, 5:00 pm - 7:45 pm: Men’s AA
April 24, 1:30 pm - 2:10 pm: Men’s Floor Final
April 24, 2:10 pm - 3:10 pm: Women’s Vault and Men’s Pommel Horse Final
April 24, 3:10 pm - 4:10 pm: Women’s Uneven Bars and Men’s Rings Final
April 25, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Women’s Balance Beam and Men’s Vault Final
April 25, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Women’s Floor and Men’s Parallel Bars Final
April 25, 3:00 pm - 3:40 pm: Men’s High Bar Final

Last edited:
Thanks irich! I’m hoping to be around on and off for most of qualifications.

The schedule is here.

2021 European Championships in Artistic Gymnastics | European Gymnastics

Doesn’t say which country will use which gymnast when yet though, I think we probably have to wait until the day before for that?

Looking at the Olympic contenders, Romania have subs 1 and 4 so presumably they will put Iordache last. Russia same. If they have any sense, Melnikova will get the early slot. GB are 2nd and 3rd, Italy 1st and 3rd. Jessica Gadirova should be in the 3rd.

I think you mean Jennifer?
Or both Jennifer and Jessica in the 3rd?

Kinsella should go u in the 2nd subdivision she is not eligible.

Apparently the stream will work tomorrow for finals, but I doubt that very much.
For those of us in the UK, or with VPNs, I found this schedule on the BBC for tomorrow- Sunday:

Friday 23 April

12:20-19:00 - uninterrupted live coverage on BBC iPlayer, website and app of the women’s and men’s all-around finals.

Saturday 24 April

12:00-13:30 - highlights on BBC Two of both all-around finals plus live coverage of the men’s floor final.

12:20-14:30 - uninterrupted live coverage on BBC iPlayer, website and app of the women’s vault and uneven bars finals, plus men’s floor, pommel horse and rings finals.

Sunday 25 April

09:00-10:00 - highlights on BBC Two of Saturday’s other four apparatus finals.

11:50-15:05 - uninterrupted live coverage on BBC iPlayer, website and app of the women’s beam and floor apparatus finals, plus the men’s vault, parallel bars and high bar apparatus finals.

18:00-19:00 - highlights on BBC Two of Sunday’s apparatus finals.

Last edited:
The Opera browser has a built in VPN. Don’t know if it will fool the BBC or not (I’ve had issues with BBC players blocking me when they saw the VPN)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back