2021 Doha WC

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Floor spot for apparatus qualifiers for Tokyo is decided on qualification or finals?

Rebeca was supposed to compete floor. I Wonder what happened 😰😰😰

Lorrane landed her new element on fx

Last edited:
What happened to Mori’s D Score??? 6 tenths below Vanessa?

That doesn’t bode well for Vanessa in EF.

How the eff Vanessa Ferrari is still doing whip - full-ins with functional legs at all is probably the largest question I have in life.

Yeah, if it weren’t for her ankles and all, I’d say that’s really smart routine composition.

Yes her composition is perfect. If she wasn’t repeating the skill that has brought her career threatening injuries time and time again.

I think I’m a bit sensitive about that pass because I saw it live in Montreal and I had to leave my seat for 5 min. I didn’t want to watch it. I knew right from the whip.

Yes her composition is perfect. If she wasn’t repeating the skill that has brought her career threatening injuries time and time again.

I think I’m a bit sensitive about that pass because I saw it live in Montreal and I had to leave my seat for 5 min. I didn’t want to watch it. I knew right from the whip.
same… it was horrible! There were so many Achilles tears in Anaheim in 03 as well

So is Italy certain that they don’t want either of Mori or Ferrari on their main team?
Because it seems like a bit of a waste to have both of them peaking now to compete for the floor spot or to risk the non-nominative spot going to someone you might want on the team.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back